Egypt2016
Hi
Just wondering if Egypt is being reinstated for 2016

Cheers
Steve
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Steve,

I understand that the Travelsphere Egypt holiday has been picking up which is a really good sign. And, I can confirm that it is on the list to return to the Just You programme but a date for when this will be has not yet been confirmed.

Kindest regards,

Julia
Hi Steve,

I hope Egypt is reinstated as a JY destination - I've been twice many years ago (not with JY, this was before I discovered them!) and it is an amazing destination and I'd encourage anyone to go who hasn't been!

Best wishes,

Bob
I was on the Egypt tour with Jordan and Sinai back in October 2010. We had a great time in Cairo with the hotel being in Giza. 3 months later and it was the Arab Spring. The beautiful exhibits at the Egyptian Museum were vandalised and looted. We went to Saqqara and Dahshur to see Memphis, Bent and Steps Pyramids. The Great Pyramids were amazing, the Sphinx was closed early to show Aida- great backdrop, no good for us Undecided
I would like to see Luxor and the Valley of the Kings to add to my experience.
Jan
Hi Jan, Luxor, the Valley of the Kings and Queens and Karnak Temple are fantastic - I hope you get there one day. I really enjoyed the town of Luxor, so quiet compared with Cairo!

Best wishes,

Bob
Thank you Bob
Jan
I was lucky enough to visit Luxor and cruise the Nile before the current unrest. It's an amazing place, so much history. I hope tourism to the area will be safely reinstated before too long.
I was unfortunate in that I had to cancel the Nile Cruise with Sharm el Sheikh add on in 2013 as I needed more cancer treatment. I was so disappointed, but hopefully will be able to do this trip one day.

Jaya