Dubai
Hi Julia,

Has the April departure for Dubai left or was it cancelled? I'm just wondering if I can hope for a review of the tour in the coming weeks! Also could you tell me how many are booked for 3 Nov and 1 Dec departures please, and the usual breakdown of ages/gender split? I know those dates are a long way off as yet, but it would be interesting to see if many have booked so far. I see the other dates - May and Sept - have sold very well. It's an outside chance, but I might just be able to do this tour before the end of the year!

Many thanks,

Bob
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Bob,

The April departure operated and was fully booked with 30 travellers, the May date is also fully booked so fingers crossed between the 60 travellers we may have just one community member who will be able to write a review for us.

Both the November and December dates have 8 travellers booked;
November: 2 men and 6 women are booked with ages from late-50s through to late-80s
December: 1 man and 7 women are currently booked with ages from late-40s through to mid-70s.

Kindest regards,

Julia
Many thanks Julia, places are filling fast! Hopefully I'll be able to make a decision one way or the other in a couple of months.

Best wishes,

Bob