Typical age range?
Hello - just trying to find a fun holiday for this summer and was wondering what the typical age range was for your trips?

I'm 32 and while I'm happy to meet people of all ages, it would be good to know if there would be people of a similar age to me (ie in the 30-40 age bracket).

Or does it depend on the destination? I'm interested in: Walking in Tuscany, Highlights of Tuscany and Albi & Carcassonne.

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Hannahmrfox,

Mick W started a thread about the Age Question which is worth a read - http://forum.justyou.co.uk/forum/thread-51972.html

To be honest it seems to change on every tour and every date. I've just had a look at two of the Highlights of Tuscany departures and on the first the youngest was in their late-20s and a week later the youngest was in their early-40s. If there are a couple of dates on each that you are interested in let me know and I'll happily give you a guide on the ages of those already booked.... It's one of the reasons I'm here!

Kindest regards,

Julia
(14/04/2015, 01:56 PM)hannahmrfox Wrote: Hello - just trying to find a fun holiday for this summer and was wondering what the typical age range was for your trips?

I'm 32 and while I'm happy to meet people of all ages, it would be good to know if there would be people of a similar age to me (ie in the 30-40 age bracket).

Or does it depend on the destination? I'm interested in: Walking in Tuscany, Highlights of Tuscany and Albi & Carcassonne.

Thanks!

Hi Hannahmrfox

I am currently 33, and have done a few trips with JY now. I would say Im generally the youngest but I have always found people that I get on with/go around with. There are more and more younger ones now going though. As Julia has said, check with her regarding specific holidays and dates-it gives you a good idea. I've always found that everyones so keen on the destination and what you are doing, age doesn't really matter. I'd say just go for it-I haven't regretted it! There may have been some tears and nervousness before my first trip, but I've had some fantastic trips. Happy to answer anything if u need

Lucinda
I'm 35 soon and going on my first trip in Friday, at my work we are all differnt ages so I'm used to this Smile