Use of airport lounge-Vietnam
Hello Julia
I have booked Discover Vietnam departing on 5th November.
In the Dec 14 brochure it states that there is the use of an airport lounge on this holiday, however there is no mention of this on the website.
I would be grateful, please, if you could check this out and then confirm which is correct.
Kind Regards
Di
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Di,

I've just had a quick look at your booking, and I can see in the system that you do have use of the airport lounge in the UK.

Thanks

Jules
Hi Jules

Thank you very much for the info.
Notice a change of name here, do you prefer being called Jules or Julia then?

Kind regards
Di
Oops, slip of the fingertips....

I am known around JYHQ as Jules. However, when addressing customers I do tend to use Julia. In all the jobs I've had, I've always been 'Jules' to my colleagues and 'Julia' for official business - no idea why!

If I'm honest I prefer Jules but as I've been Julia for so long on the community, I think it'd be too hard to change now.

Kindest regards

Julia (Jules)
(07/04/2015, 05:29 PM)Julia Wrote: Oops, slip of the fingertips....

I am known around JYHQ as Jules. However, when addressing customers I do tend to use Julia. In all the jobs I've had, I've always been 'Jules' to my colleagues and 'Julia' for official business - no idea why!

If I'm honest I prefer Jules but as I've been Julia for so long on the community, I think it'd be too hard to change now.

Kindest regards

Julia (Jules)

I would be quite happy to call you Jules if you didn't mind us (as customers) calling you that, putting the two names together Jules seems more informal and friendly. If regulars to the forum would like to use Jules then I guess in time we would forget to call you Julia.

Avocet
Of course I don't mind, I often find myself having to delete Jules and retype Julia!

Jules
:
(07/04/2015, 05:00 PM)Dina Wrote: Hi Jules

Thank you very much for the info.
Notice a change of name here, do you prefer being called Jules or Julia then?

Kind regards
Di

oooh goody goody Di we can have a few nibbles and drinkies in the airport lounge, never had that luxury before, was denied that on the Australia trip due to change of airline and terminal Cool
Hi Dave and Dina,

You'll enjoy the airport lounge experience - a great way to start a holiday! And I am sure you will love Vietnam as much as I did, a fantastic country with great scenery, lovely people (and food) and fascinating culture and history. Enjoy!

Cheers,

Bob
Hi Bob

Thank you for your comments regarding the executive lounge. I have been fortunate to have had the use of an executive lounge on three previous JY holidays. An executive lounge is particularly good if it is your first trip with JY and you haven't met anyone with a JY label prior to check in. My pal Margaret and I have been known to have had a couple of early morning brandies in the executive lounge prior to our flights.
Our friend Pat is doing the add-on to Vietnam but doesn't use this forum. She was concerned about the long stop-over at KL on return. Am I right in thinking, Bob, that you booked the executive lounge at KL on your stop-over?
Am sure AbbaDave will enjoy the executive lounge, too.

Hope you have a great holiday in Namibia and look forward to your review.

Regards
Di
Hi Di, many thanks for your kind comments. We had an eight hour stopover in KL on the way back. I was dreading it, but it wasn't too bad. One of our tour party was a frequent flier and had access to one of the executive lounges - unfortunately I can't remember which one but it was one that allows the public in for a charge. As we were with her, we got admission at a reduced rate. It was upstairs and beside a number of other lounges, that's all I can remember. Definitely worth it, we could stay there for three hours. We then went for a meal and wandered around the shops until it was time to go to the gate. So the time passed quite quickly in the end. A small inconvenience which didn't detract from my enjoyment of the holiday!

Have a great tour,

Bob