Cuba October 2015
I'm hoping to go on the Cuba tour in October. I was booked to go to Cuba last November but the tour was canceled due to lack of numbers. Could you tell me how many are booked to go in October and do you know if it's likely to go ahead.
Fingers crossed!
Cathy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Cathy,

I'm sorry to hear that your trip last year was cancelled. For the 19th October departure there are currently 11 travellers booked.

It hasn't been given the green light yet but as we can only take 20 travellers on this tour, the team are feeling quite positive at this stage.

Kindest regards,

Julia
Oh my word - I was going to leave it til after my trip to Namibia in May to book this but as its already over half full I guess I'll go ahead with it now. Thanks for asking the question Cathy and hope to see you there.
(02/02/2015, 10:27 AM)Julia Wrote: Hi Cathy,

I'm sorry to hear that your trip last year was cancelled. For the 19th October departure there are currently 11 travellers booked.

It hasn't been given the green light yet but as we can only take 20 travellers on this tour, the team are feeling quite positive at this stage.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia
Thanks for the info! All was not lost last year as I had a fantastic time on the Vietnam/Cambodia tour instead!!
That sounds a lot more positive for Cuba going ahead in October so I shall definitely be booking it!!
Cathy
(02/02/2015, 01:26 PM)sallyc Wrote: Oh my word - I was going to leave it til after my trip to Namibia in May to book this but as its already over half full I guess I'll go ahead with it now. Thanks for asking the question Cathy and hope to see you there.
Hi Sally. I was also amazed that so many had already booked! I've now booked so looking forward to meeting you and and the rest of the group. Cathy
Julia
According to the website the October Cuba trip is fully booked so could I please ask the usual question re numbers / sex / age range?
Thanks
Sally
Hi Sally,

Yes, you are fully booked on this date.

There are 20 travellers heading to Cuba with Just You and the group is made up of 7 men and 13 women with ages from mid-40s through to mid-80s.

Kindest regards,

Julia
Julia,
Can you please tell me the proposed flight times for this holiday (Gatwick to Havana and the return).

Got initial paperwork but it only has the internal flight details on the 22nd.

Booking ref - A******.

Its useful when deciding whether to book a overnight hotel.

Thanks
Mick

*Please note this post has been edited to remove booking information.
Hi Mick,

The provisional flight times are depart London Gatwick 12:15hrs, return Gatwick 09:50hrs.

As usual, I have to mention that flight times are provisional and would be confirmed in your final documents.

Kindest regards,

Julia
Hi Mick
Dare I presume that means you are on the 19th Oct Cuba trip? It would be great to share a holiday and not just a Three Magpies meal!
Sally