Cilento coast
Hi there
Just wondering if there are any travellers going from Stanstead on28th sept on the Cilento trip or is it just me .thanks Edna
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Edna,

It's not just you... there are 5 travellers booked in total to fly from Stansted.

I would strongly recommend that you have your Just You luggage tags on show so our Airport Representative and your fellow travellers can spot you.

Kindest regards,

Julia
(01/09/2014, 05:14 PM)Julia Wrote: Hi Edna,

It's not just you... there are 5 travellers booked in total to fly from Stansted.

I would strongly recommend that you have your Just You luggage tags on show so our Airport Representative and your fellow travellers can spot you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Many thanks ,will do.Edna.
Hi Edna,
I would like to Introduce myself to you My name is Susan Hussein and I am the TM with the group, there will be a few flight arrivals that day so The local agent will meet you at the airport and let you know what time we are all meeting uo that evening for Dinner.So you will be able to relax and enjoy the Hotel on arrival, as some of will not arrive till late afternoon. At the moment there are in total 30 of us in the group and transfer to the hotel is around 2hrs
Looking forward to meeting you soon, in this beautiful part of the world,

Best wishes
Susan
And from me who has been twice because I love it so much ENJOY!! Thumbs Up
Hi there Susan ,thanks for info look forward to meeting you and all other 29 ,not be long now.Edna
(05/09/2014, 10:06 AM)JYTM SAH Wrote: Hi Edna,
I would like to Introduce myself to you My name is Susan Hussein and I am the TM with the group, there will be a few flight arrivals that day so The local agent will meet you at the airport and let you know what time we are all meeting uo that evening for Dinner.So you will be able to relax and enjoy the Hotel on arrival, as some of will not arrive till late afternoon. At the moment there are in total 30 of us in the group and transfer to the hotel is around 2hrs
Looking forward to meeting you soon, in this beautiful part of the world,

Best wishes
Susan

Hi Susan ,thanks for info look forward to meeting you and the other 29 ,not long now roll on Sunday .Edna
billy boy,

Prepare yourself for a treat! Did this tour last year, was great!

Mark