Facebook Pictures
Wink 
Hi Julia

was just looking at your Facebook page and all the photo albums on there and was wondering how I can add a selection of my JY Australia pictures, it doesn't look as though I can just help myself though Cool and add my own album so was wondering how I go about it and is there a limit on how many you can add, always a job with such a wonderful tour deciding which ones to add

many thanks

Dave Thumbs Up
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Dave,

We would love to have an Amazing Australia album on the Just You Facebook page.

If you have an album already on Facebook, you simply need to like our page, temporarily make your album public and we can "grab" the photos and then create an album for you on our page.

Alternatively, you can send in a selection of your favourites to us here at Just You (community@justyou.co.uk) and we can create an album that way too. (you might need to send them a few photos at a time due to size restrictions on email).

Kindest regards,

Julia
Thanks Julia

i'll look into this soon, if I sent you pics via email you will be bombarded with many many emails as usually my server only allows something like 3 pics per email or it gets returned as undeliverable, I do have all my albums on Facebook but may create a separate one with some of the best, do I inform you when i'm ready?

Regards

Dave
Hi Dave,

That's great! If you drop me a message whenever you are ready - I'll get the guys to grab the photos and let you know when they are done. That way, if you want to make the album private after, you'll know when we are done.

Many thanks

Julia
Hello Julia,
I hope Dave's photos of Australia go on the JY Facebook page before the 18th Sept, before we go to Peru with TS.
My first TS trip was to OZ in 2002. Not a good trip, broke my foot on arriving in OZ, Maureen Henley, I think have got her name correct, was TM. She was brilliant. I knew JY was the sister company so when I had to start travelling alone In 2005 after the loss of my husband I booked my first hol with JY knowing that I would be well looked after. India.If I could go there alone, I could go anywhere. After being somewhat nervous of taking that step, I discovered it was the best thing I could have done. I hope other nervous would be nomads read this.
Best wishes
Di
Hi Di,

I promise we'll get Dave's photos up as soon as we have them.

Thank you for sharing your Just You story with us, like you I hope that other "would be nomads" read about your experiences as taking that first step can seem so daunting. And it goes without saying that I hope JY Will and his team keep creating holidays that you want to take with us.

Kindest regards,

Julia
golly I had better get my skates on then
Hi Julia

I have just created my album to put on your FB entitled 'Amazing Australia' and temp made it public, just a selection from the two thousand or so I took ha ha, look forward to seeing them on there soon

many thanks

Dave
Hi Dave,

Thanks for this - my colleague has informed me that they have managed to access the album and get copies of the photos (after a few teething problems with our usual tool). So, if you would like to restrict access back to friends and family, please feel free to do so.

The photos are great and Tim is going to get the album created so we can share it on facebook soon (he's currently working on getting the brand new tours on the website)

Thanks again,

Julia
\Looking forward to seeing them in a few minutes when I go on FB. Smile