20th Oct Chicago to New orleans from Manchester
Hi Julia,
Only a week to go know,
Can you please let me know the numbers that are booked and break down between ladies /gentlemen
Regards
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Rosie9,

There are 34 of you booked on this date with 6 men and 28 women making up the group.

How is the packing coming along?

I hope you have a wonderful trip.

Kindest regards,

Julia
(13/10/2014, 12:42 PM)Julia Wrote: Hi Rosie9,

There are 34 of you booked on this date with 6 men and 28 women making up the group.

How is the packing coming along?

I hope you have a wonderful trip.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks for your reply, I have day times packing sorted,not sure about evening, would you know if it would still be mostly, casual wear,
regards
Hi Rosie,

Generally travellers are quite casual in the evening. Some travellers like to pack some smarter clothes to dress up a little (skirt and blouse, trousers and top etc) but it is entirely up to you. It's your holiday - how are you going to feel most comfortable?

One thing to remember is that you do have the Paddle Steamer Dinner Cruise included on this tour and the dress code is smart/casual.

Hope this helps.

Kindest regards,

Julia
Hello All,

The Jazz cruise as mentioned by Julia is amazing. Went on this in 2008 2 days after Hurricane Ike. Most beautiful electric storm which we watched on the bottom deck next to the engine room whilst being sheltered by the deck above. They pipe the music throughout the ship after you have eaten.

Jan
(13/10/2014, 05:08 PM)Julia Wrote: Hi Rosie,

Generally travellers are quite casual in the evening. Some travellers like to pack some smarter clothes to dress up a little (skirt and blouse, trousers and top etc) but it is entirely up to you. It's your holiday - how are you going to feel most comfortable?

One thing to remember is that you do have the Paddle Steamer Dinner Cruise included on this tour and the dress code is smart/casual.

Hope this helps.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thank you Julia for your help
Regards