Reassurance for all newcomers and first timers.
Hello, thanks for forum,

btw after registration I got email in spambox
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi
Anyone going on the New York City Break -Departure date 27/03/20 from Heathrow? I am new, never travelled on my own before.  For the last 5 years  I am looking forward to this as always wanted to go to New York. It would be nice to meet fellow travellers. 
mchllcx
(09/02/2020, 04:23 PM)AdmT Wrote: Hello, thanks for forum,

btw after registration I got email in spambox

Mine went into spam, too.
Hello everyone

I am new to JY. Since 2012, I have mainly travelled with my daughter, and in particular we've had several lovely cruises together. She is now at university, and from July-December last year she was studying in Melbourne. I took a 7 night Greek Isles and Croatia cruise as a solo traveller, doing all the arrangements myself, and loved it. But this year I thought I'd try a holiday organised by a tour company instead, and liked the look of Just You over some of their competition. I've just booked to go to San Marino on the 5 day holiday in April and am very excited (and slightly nervous!) about it.

I was wondering whether it's possible to find out how many other people on the same holiday have booked for the meal on the last night? I don't want to book, and find out that there are very few of us (or just me!), nor do I want to ignore it and find I'm the only one not doing it!

Also, how many people are going on this holiday?

And is there anyone on this thread who is going?

Questions, questions...!

Thank you in advance. x