Travelling to Italy? We've got a top tip from Auntie D
Hi all,

Just a quick message.

Auntie D sent me an email with a top tip for anyone travelling to Italy soon.

If you want to get in the mood for your upcoming holiday, "Francesco's Italy: Top to Toe" (which was first broadcast in 2006) and is being repeated on BBC4, Thursday's at 9:15pm over the next few weeks!

The first episode 'The Romantic North' aired last night and can be watched via the iPlayer. If you'd like more information about this series, please visit the BBC website*

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0073m2f

Thanks for the tip Auntie D!

Kindest regards,

Julia

(please note Just You is not responsible for the content of external sites)
Find all posts by this user
(16/08/2013, 12:22 PM)Julia Wrote: Hi all,

Just a quick message.

If you want to get in the mood for your upcoming holiday, "Francesco's Italy: Top to Toe" (which was first broadcast in 2006) and is being repeated on BBC4, Thursday's at 9:15pm over the next few weeks!

The first episode 'The Romantic North' aired last night and can be watched via the iPlayer. If you'd like more information about this series, please visit the BBC website*

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia

That ties in with a post I sent for the Say Hello part of the forum!!!

Sylvia
(16/08/2013, 03:32 PM)sjm533 Wrote:
(16/08/2013, 12:22 PM)Julia Wrote: Hi all,

Just a quick message.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia

That ties in with a post I sent for the Say Hello part of the forum!!!

Sylvia

Sylvia,

We obviously are on the same wavelength!!

Denise

Thumbs UpThumbs Up
Hi Julia!

Looks lovely, really makes me want to go! But unfortunately, no time, no money..Sad Thanks for posting though!
Thankyou for letting us know. I watched "Francesca`s Italy" on Thursday with great interest as I will be off to Tuscany shortly. The program touched on most of the places we will be visiting, so I think I will be booking all the excursions.
(26/08/2013, 05:24 AM)JustMargaret Wrote: Thankyou for letting us know. I watched "Francesca`s Italy" on Thursday with great interest as I will be off to Tuscany shortly. The program touched on most of the places we will be visiting, so I think I will be booking all the excursions.

Afternoon JustMargaret,

You will really have a great time on this trip. The excursions are all very well organised and, if you have Johnathan as your Tour Manager, you will be very lucky. He is so knowledgeable and helpful ~ he does like to host a Quiz one of the free nights and really throws himself into it.

I'm very jealous that you are taking this tour. Please enjoy yourself, the hotel is lovely and clean and the owner and family can't do enough to help you.

Good luck.

Denise
SmileSmile