Newbies
Hi All,

I have just returned from my first Just you holiday in France. It was fabulous! I was very nervous as I didn't know what to expect. We were so looked after. The tour guide (Lyn) was brilliant, she really made the holiday for us. I made lots of new friends. The hotel was exceptional. Luckily the weather was on our side and it was beautiful. This was my dream holiday to Monet's Garden and I was not disappointed!
Anyway if your thinking of taking the plunge, think no more, just book!
Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Glad you had such a good time, once you get the first holiday out the way, you will find yourself booking anther one I am sure.

Cindy
Hi

Great you enjoyed your first experience with Just You. I am sure you will be booking your next trip very soon. Travelling with Just You is slighly addictive!!

Jaya
Good to hear you had a enjoyable holiday, where next ?
Fantastic,

Another success story.

Julia, maybe a thread to post under important threads?

Maybe the name of the important threads should be ''Scared of going it alone???'' or something like that??

Cheers
Mark,

Given some of the feedback that has been received about the community, I'm thinking of adding in a couple of new forums perhaps one for people who have just returned for the first time might be a suitable one?

Kindest,

Julia
(04/06/2013, 12:06 PM)Julia Wrote: Mark,

Given some of the feedback that has been received about the community, I'm thinking of adding in a couple of new forums perhaps one for people who have just returned for the first time might be a suitable one?

Kindest,

Julia

Good idea Julia!!!!!
(01/06/2013, 08:52 PM)ShellBelleJoy Wrote: Hi All,

I have just returned from my first Just you holiday in France. It was fabulous! I was very nervous as I didn't know what to expect. We were so looked after. The tour guide (Lyn) was brilliant, she really made the holiday for us. I made lots of new friends. The hotel was exceptional. Luckily the weather was on our side and it was beautiful. This was my dream holiday to Monet's Garden and I was not disappointed!
Anyway if your thinking of taking the plunge, think no more, just book!
Smile

Glad you had a lovely time in France! Was there alot of people on the holiday? how long did you go for?

Bella
Bella, there were lots of us. About 30ish i think. The holiday was from the Friday to the Monday.

All, thanks for your nice comments.

Mick, my next one will be to Italy. My other dream destination after Monet's garden is Florence. Would love to have gone Sept but not enough pennies. Will have to wait until next year (for my special birthday!)
Hi. Nervous first timer and I'm thinking of going to Tuscany, Apulia or Calabria in September if anything is still available by the time I pluck up the courage. Anyone been or going, not sure which to choose as all sound good.