Newbies
I'm going to New England in the Fall - 2nd October from Manchester - really looking forward to it. Have done a few singles holidays before but never been to America / Canada. Anyone else going on 2nd October??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi everbody! I'm thinking on going away for a while for some kind of a Eurotrip, probably in November! I was able to get some time off from work and would like to see more of Europe. So I'm just kinda exploring to see what the best trip will be for me!
Hi Webbie, good for you! To my mind you can't beat Italy and JY have a great selection of tours, hope you do book and have a great time!

Cheers,

Bob
To all the newbies welcome ...

I have been in 9 JY holidays far and wide so if I can help at all just ask.

Cindy
To all newbies, I've been on a few Just You holidays, and each time I book I still feel like a newbie! next stop is Tuscany in October.
Any queries just ask and I'll try to answer, I still know what it's like to have that 'nebie' nervousness!
Thanks a lot you guys, looking forward to it!
Hi,
Have booked my first JU hol today.
Going to Cyprus Nov.12th,
Would like to hear from anyone going.
Rusty
(14/08/2013, 08:59 AM)Puer aeternus Wrote: To all newbies, I've been on a few Just You holidays, and each time I book I still feel like a newbie! next stop is Tuscany in October.
Any queries just ask and I'll try to answer, I still know what it's like to have that 'nebie' nervousness!

Hi I'm about to do my 6th JY and I've my 7th booked and I always feel like a newbie as I head off to the airport too! It's really just nervous excitement which always disappears when we all meet up and the holiday begins! When the plane lands at our destination, any nerves just disappear and the enjoyment really begins. I hope all those who have booked their first JY hol all have a wonderful time and this is the beginning of a new and exciting chapter in your lives!

All the best,

Bob
Vietnam September 4th, less than a week away! Excited, nervous, very much a 'newbie' to this solo holiday experience, no idea what to expect, but am sure it will be wonderful
Hi
I'm new here and considering the Inspirational China trip next September as my first holiday alone since my husband passed away November last year. I thought of doing one of the Italy trips as I've always fancied Italy, and its short haul.. but the China one looks so interesting I'm finding it difficult to choose.. a bit of research may help!

Part of me is excited because I'm thinking of doing it (after a bit more mulling it over probably!), and part of me is scared of taking the plunge!

I never thought I'd be faced with having to travel alone, but I love going on holiday and don't want family to feel they have to invite me, and I also want to be able to choose the holiday I want to do... so Just You is perfect... If I can build up the courage to book!! Undecided

Having read the posts though I'm closer to booking it than I was!

Cheers, Di