Newbies
Hi Sue

You need to post a new thread here with the title Wild Borneo Oct 17th, the moderator will answer your questions. To find others on your tour, post on the say hello to other single travellers section, though not everyone uses the forum.

Good Luck
Barb
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(31/01/2017, 04:35 PM)melc29uk Wrote: Hi All,

I'm very new to this, I have travelled alone but not in a while. For my 40th next year I am looking to book the Rockies Spectacular Tour. I enjoy company but equally like time on my own, love sightseeing and exploring. I'm also a bit partial to a glass of wine or two, so I'm hoping that this trip includes its all.

Is anyone else thinking of booking this trip in 2018?

I'm from Newcastle upon Tyne, it would be lovely to know if there are any other fellow geordies that have used this company.

Thanks in advance, Mel

Hi Mel
Probably a very delayed reply from a fellow Geordie, I travelled for the first time with JY last year to India, it was fabulous, JY look after you so well, everything is so well organised.  any questions just ask
Linda
(21/06/2013, 09:02 PM)Cazcat Wrote: Hi. Nervous first timer and I'm thinking of going to Tuscany, Apulia or Calabria in September if anything is still available by the time I pluck up the courage.  Anyone been or going, not sure which to choose as all sound good.

Hi, most people are nervous the first time they book a a single traveller holiday.
If it helps, I booked my first one last May  (Highlights of Tuscany) and it turned into one of the best holidays I remember and I would not hesitate to recommend it to any-one.
Take the plunge (by the way, I have already booked a second holiday with JY for Christmas)
Good luck and enjoy
Marie
Thanks for posting about going away for the ist time alone.
I have booked to go to New York in dec 18 Im so Looking forward just feeling anoixis till i meet everyone on the ist night.
Really good to hear such positive messages, am off to Italy in 3 weeks - my first Just You experience, and although I have travelled a great deal on my own, I have never actually holidayed alone, so this is new and naturally slightly daunting me for me. However, everyone seems to say you will love it .........really hope I will say the same.