Newbies
Hi Paul

There are many posting on here about holidays etc... Have a look in the review section might give you a few tips, other than that can I suggest you really have a look in the brochure or in here and see what grabs you. These tours are great fun and you see so much...

I have been in 9 tours just done the Florida last month..

if I can help with anything else just ask.

Cindy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
It's reassuring for me that there are so many newcomers, like myself. I am certainly looking forward to my first experience with Just You, which is in November - travelling the Thailand.

Sue
Hi Paul ........... I have just "joined" and have booked Thailand in November ....... I think it's going to be great to go on holiday with a lot of singles ...... instead of feeling a bit left out of it when there are loads of couples all around you.
(24/06/2013, 09:45 AM)nixon Wrote: Hi Paul

There are many posting on here about holidays etc... Have a look in the review section might give you a few tips, other than that can I suggest you really have a look in the brochure or in here and see what grabs you. These tours are great fun and you see so much...

Cindy

Hi Nixon

thank you for the advice, i appreciated that you took the time to post a reply,

I am currently pondering over my first holiday and look forward to meeting like minded travellers.

all the best

Paul
(27/06/2013, 08:15 PM)pauliebigboy Wrote:
(24/06/2013, 09:45 AM)nixon Wrote: Hi Paul

Cindy

Hi Nixon

thank you for the advice, i appreciated that you took the time to post a reply,

I am currently pondering over my first holiday and look forward to meeting like minded travellers.

all the best

Paul

Hello Paul

Which holidays have caught your eye? The trouble for me is the vast choice I have to narrow it down to say 3 and then pick one from that. Good Luck

Cindy
Hi, I am considering going away for Christmas in the UK, as all my single travel buddies have family responsibilities.
I have never been on a specific singles holiday before but I have had a short break in Boston, USA on my own.
I would be grateful for any advice.
Wendy
Hi! I'm a first time traveller also and going to Andalusia on Sept 5th from Birmingham. I'm obviously a little nervous but it would be really nice to hear from anyone who is going on the same trip!
Hello! I am booked on the Apulia trip on 6th July. I am new to Just You holidays so I am a little nervous even though I have read many positive reviews. It would be nice to hear from others who are booked on the same trip.
I am also on my first trip to Apulia on 6th July ..... 4 days away ;-)
Jx
Hi All,

I'm thinking of booking a holiday to Tuscany, departing in October from Manchester.

Stephen