City Tours
(23/05/2013, 12:33 PM)the_baron1 Wrote: Hi Will,

Although I've been to them before on a day trip, I would like to go to them again and spend a few days there seeing the sights missed and getting to know the place. They are Iceland and Isle of Man.

Regards

Eric

Hi Eric,

have you seen this?

http://www.justyou.co.uk/destinations/eu...dventures/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(23/05/2013, 12:57 PM)MrsK Wrote:
(23/05/2013, 12:19 PM)Julie White Wrote: Hi Will

I would love to do a short trip to see the Northern lights. Any chance?

Julie

Hi Julie. After you, I'd be the second to sign up for a Northern Lights trip!

Sheila

Hi Julie, Sheila, ...... and then there were three!!!! Me too, I'd be interested in the Northern Lights. Sue
Hi Will

My votes would go to The Northern Lights, Copenhagen, Tallinn and Krakow, with Dubai for Christmas!

Lois
(24/05/2013, 09:34 AM)JY Will Wrote:
(23/05/2013, 12:33 PM)the_baron1 Wrote: Hi Will,

Although I've been to them before on a day trip, I would like to go to them again and spend a few days there seeing the sights missed and getting to know the place. They are Iceland and Isle of Man.

Regards

Eric

Hi Eric,

have you seen this?

http://www.justyou.co.uk/destinations/eu...dventures/

Hello Will,

Thanks for that! Have not seen it before because I normally use Australia Touring Holidays in my favourites shortcut so I do not normally go to JY web site for the community boards.

Was not planning any holidays this year as spent out doing Singapore, Australia & New Zealand last year. BUT now you have pointed this Isle of Man trip may shortly reconsider.

Best regards

Eric.
Milan! Wonderful public transport infra structure, and so easy to find your way round independently if need be. Lots of wonderful churches especially the Duomo, museums, La Scala, great shopping and eating and you can get up to Como on the train. I can see only one JY trip that does it which is Lake Como, so it is sadly under promoted in my view.

I'm lucky because I have a friend who lives there so I have been a few times. Gotta love the place. Thumbs Up

An added bonus is that there are flights there from more Northern airports. Tongue
How about Talinn, Helsinki' St Petersburg, Berlin and Amsterdam.

Loopylou
Berlin, Krakow, Madrid & Vienna are on my to do list, Be great if JY did them but will do them solo if not.
Hi, Paris, or Nice, would be good for a few days, Would also appreciate more direct flights from Manchester or Liverpool,
I would be interested in any of the Scandinavian cities as have never been to one. Also New York. Boston is lovely too - I spent a weekend there years ago (free trip courtesy of British Airways!) and managed to do quite a lot during this short time.

Jaya
Rainbow 
I love city breaks - really enjoyed Istanbul last year. There are lots of cities I'd like to visit including New York, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Rome. The Istanbul trip was a good length, 4 nights I think but I suppose the number of nights depends on the size of the city and whether jet lag is a factor.

In the US, a 2 centre break would be interesting, like NY and Boston - might be a bit shorter than one of the long US breaks and would suit me better.

Elaine