2014 dates
Hi Julia,

Could you tell me when 2014 dates will be uploaded onto the website.

Im dying to book my next holiday.

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Mark,

You'll see a number of 2014 dates added to the site in the next couple of weeks when we launch the 2013/14 third edition brochure. All 2014 dates and departures will be available when the first edition 2014 brochure is launched in September.

Kindest regards,

Julia
Even just seeing the title of this thread has got me excited, can't wait!!

Cheers,

Bob

PS Hopefully there will be a holiday that jumps off the page at me in the dates that are uploaded in the next couple of weeks, don't think I can wait till Sept for the full line up!!!
By the way Mark don't be surprised if you don't see any new holidays in the dates that are uploaded in the coming weeks - JY Will posted a while back saying the new dates in June are largely for existing tours and the details of brand new JY tours won't be available till Sept - so don't be disappointed as the whole range will only be known then.....

Cheers,

Bob
(21/05/2013, 02:56 PM)BGray Wrote: By the way Mark don't be surprised if you don't see any new holidays in the dates that are uploaded in the coming weeks - JY Will posted a while back saying the new dates in June are largely for existing tours and the details of brand new JY tours won't be available till Sept - so don't be disappointed as the whole range will only be known then.....

Cheers,

Bob

Thanks Bob, we should really be paying you for this service!

by the way - Costa Rica & Nicaragua will be available to book in the next couple of weeks
Hi Will

Many thanks, I am really incredibly excited about this - fingers crossed it all works out!

By the way I seem to remember you did the Parks/Canyons/LBH last Sept and I'm going this Sept, how did you enjoy it and what were the highlights for you?

Cheers,

Bob
Hi Bob,

I know what you mean. I already have Sicily booked for August and am looking for next year.

Thanks
Sorry, forgot to ask, what do you have planned for next year?

Mark
(21/05/2013, 04:55 PM)BGray Wrote: Hi Will

Many thanks, I am really incredibly excited about this - fingers crossed it all works out!

By the way I seem to remember you did the Parks/Canyons/LBH last Sept and I'm going this Sept, how did you enjoy it and what were the highlights for you?

Cheers,

Bob

I did indeed, it was absolutely brilliant! I know you may think I'm biased, but it really is an amazing tour. Highlights every single day without fail! My favourites were Monument Valley and Bryce Canyon. I didn't really get Mesa Verde, although the others in the group seemed to enjoy it! You will love it all anyway. Take about 10 spare memory cards for your camera because there are endless photo opportunities!
Thanks Will for the info, I'm so looking forward to trying out my new camera and hopefully will get lots of amazing landscapes!

Hi again Mark, at present I'm hoping to do Costa Rica/Nicaragua next March (I've been given a broad hint there will be a date then!) and China next Sept. However, the China tour depends on a friend of mine who will hopefully be travelling with me and also what new tours JY come up with for the Sept brochure (i.e. the complete 2014 line up). I've been saving hard for years and when I turned 40 I decided there was no point in saving like mad and not enjoying any of it!

What are your dream destinations for next year? I'm guessing Croatia/Montenegro feature prominently?!!

Cheers,

Bob