Return from my first trip
Hi Dave,

I am glad you feel welcomed. I went on my first JY trip when i was 21 and have never looked back. The security, variety and stress-free holidays they provide are something i now cherish. My friends are more back=packing type (which i am most definitely not) and so JY offer experiences that would otherwise be closed to me!

Glad you feel the love!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi again Dave, I meant to add that it's really only the all-inclusive holidays at JY that don't have much by way of excursions - such as Kusadasi, Costa de la Luz etc and are more for those who want to relax - and even they do have some excursions available. Thankfully JY don't really do "sun" holidays as with my fair skin, lying on a beach would be inviting disaster and my idea of the holiday from hell. I want to see as much of each destination as I can, so the more excursions the better as far as I'm concerned!

Cheers,

Bob
I agree Bob....I have fair skin and sitting for hours n theq sun is not smething that I enjy even though I do live in Gibraltar!!!
Hi Dave

I've just booked Jordan for September, the itinerary looks brilliant. But as Sally says, there's lots to see and do on the Cilento holiday. Yes, it's beach, but it's really more about the places to visit.

Glad you enjoyed your first trip, you'll soon be hooked like the rest of us!
Hi Dave I could recommend Lake Como or Heart of Alpine Europe....definitely no lazing on beaches! Excursions each day if you choose to. The alpine trip covers 4 countries in a week! In fact I was never too sure which country I was in from one hour to the next ha ha! Im off to Tuscany 6th June and can't wait!
Hi Dave. I am SO pleased that you had a good trip. Thumbs Up

I was apprehensive when I went on my first trip in 2011 and very nervous the first night as I didn't know how I would fit in. Those fears soon vanished.

I went to Croatia last year, re-did Cilento Coast at the beginning of last month and am off to Tuscany on 3rd October. I would love to do one of the longer haul trips, but can't have that amount of time off work in one go.

Good luck with whatever you choose/ Smile
Hi Dave,

My first trip in Sept '10 was to Jordan, Sinai and Egypt. Fortnight of culture, food and wonderful experiences. Had gone to see Petra and the Pyramids at Giza -on my bucket list- ended seeing so much more. Then Arab Spring came 3 months later and I guess Just You decided to split the holiday into two. Jordan is a good trip, memories of watching the sun come up over the Treasury at Petra was amazing, Wadi Rum and Seven Pillars of Wisdom, Roman city of Jerash and Amman itself.

June '11 was my last Just You holiday at Lake Garda with a trip to see Aida in Verona as an add on. Loved it all, Venice, Verona and the boat trip on the Lake.

Now I have 2 weeks holiday in August or September and where to go? I am a widow and while I holiday with my grown up daughters- just returned from Florida, I do love the Just You cameraderie. Looked at Route 66 or Classic Italy- decisions decisions Tongue

Have fun deciding where you want to go next, Jan.
tours nearer home that I have done,

Poland and the Tatra Montains...really nice tour and very scenic.

Austrian Lakes, ..I did enjoy this tour the lakes are stunning

Tuscany Highlights...histor, location and sights were interesting.

if you require more information please just ask..

happy travels,

Cindy
I, too, just had my first holiday with JustYou and this is one you might enjoy.
It is 8 very busy days, you certainly won't have time to sit around or even think !!

It was the Classic Cities of Italy and altho we had the most terrible weather it was still very knowledgeable and enjoyable. Chris was our guide and she knew everything there was to know about Italy, including the best place to eat, altho most meals were inclusive.

I have been thinking of going on the Troy tour and after reading your review it will now be my next holiday.
Thanks for the post - I am due to go on my 1st trip (the same one you have just done) in September, and your post is very reassuring.

I'm glad you had a good time Smile