America's Golden West - March '09
Hi Gillian
Your connecting flight times are as follows:
09/03/09 BD53 EDI-LHR 0850-1020
20/03/09 BD58 LHR-EDI 1405-1530
Your final information was posted out yesterday, so you should receive this in the post soon.
Kind regards,
Olly, your editor
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Gillian
The link you need to complete your ESTA form is https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta.
Kind regards,
Olly, your editor
thanks
Hi again Olly

I have yet to receive my final confirmation documents. When are these likely to be sent as I need to fill in the visa applicaton etc

Many thanks
Aled
hey olly

when do we get our tickets/details etc for this holiday.

i cant wait to go, 2weeks on monday!!

also, what are the average temperatures when we are in each place? im not sure what to pack!!!

helen.
Hi Aled
We normally send out final details about 14 days before departure, so you should receive everything you need in the next few days.
If you haven't received anything by the end of the week, I'd suggest you give us a ring on 01858 581980.
Kind regards,
Olly, your editor
Hi Helen
You should receive your final confirmation details in the next few days, as we normally send them out 14 days before departure.
Temperatures are likely to be from 6-20 degrees celsius in Las Vegas, 11-21 in LA and 9-17 in San Francisco. It's quite a difficult holiday to pack for, but I'd take a range of clothes for the fairly wide temperature range, including shorts for the hot weather and a raincoat in case of any spring showers.
Have a great trip!
Kind regards,
Olly, your editor

thanks olly.

i received my final documents this morning in the post today.

im flying from manchester, can we use the executive lounge there? if we can there is no voucher in the documents.

helen
Hello Olly

I have received my final confirmation pack today however there is no mention of access to an executive lounge at Manchester Airport. Do I need a pass or anything?

Thanks
Alzi
Hello Alzi & Helen
It looks to me like you should both have been sent executive lounge passes with your final documentation.
I'd suggest you call our customer advisors on 01858 581980 with your booking details to hand. If there has been an oversight, they will be able to correct it.
Kind regards
Olly, your editor