Signing In
Is it just me or has anyone else trouble signing in? This is the 3rd time I have had to register in order to post a message. The system recognises my email address but does not recognise user name and password. I also posted query re cancellations which still has not appeared on the message board!

On a more positive note I have plucked up the courage and booked the Rocky Mountaineer trip with the Alaskan Cruise add on for May 2008. Hope to hear from anyone else who is planning the same trip.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Janice Thank you for your message Firstly can I apologise for the delay in getting back to you and hope that your signing in problem has improved. Regarding your question on cancellations, it's really too early to confirm at this stage, what I can tell you is that all dates from May - Sept on the Rocky Mountaineer trip have operated this year. There are a couple of people on Your Community that have booked and are considering booking the Rocky Mountaineer trip with the Alaskan Cruise add on for May 08, I have included a link below that will take you directly to them. Maybe you could read the messages on there and get some feed back from people that have already done the trip this year. Sorry once again for the delay in answering, if you have any further questions please get in touch. Click here Kindest regards Cheryl, your editor
Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for your reply. Needless to say I'll probably have 1001 more questions before May2008! I am so looking forward to it. I must comment on the lady (Vicki) who took my booking on the telephone. She was so helpful and really answered all my questions however trivial.

I received some trip information in the post last week including details of optional trips whilst in Canada. The info stated that money should be paid in US dollars to the tour guide. Is this correct or should it be Canadian dollars?

Thanks again!
Hi JaniceThank you for your message, and can I say that none of your questions are trivial, that’s why we are here to answer them for you.Re the above ….. All optional trips should be paid in Canadian Dollars and NOT US Dollars, thank you for pointing that out. I have informed Operations and they are putting this information right as we speak.Speak soonCheryl, your editor
Hi Cheryl,
Problems with signing in have recurred. This is now the 4th time I have had to register. I enjoy posting in the community but I am running out of email addresses to register with! I'd also like to comment on one of my posts that I feel was poorly edited. I had given a link to a travel health public web site. Perhaps this is not allowed? If that was the case perhaps would be best to omit my post rather than publish. Ultimately my message appeared unhelpful and a bit daft to be honest! I work as a travel health nurse and can assure you that it was a very reputable website.