Further problems signing in
Hi Cheryl,
This is now the 5th time I have had to register. Do you have any tips how I can rectify this? I don't think it's anything I am doing wrong whilst signig in. I'm getting a tad frustrated!!!!
Yours in anticipation,
Janice
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi JaniceThank your for your message, and thanks for supporting the Just You Community.I’m sorry to hear you are still having problems signing in, I have been speaking to our IT team and they have advised me that it could be one of two things…1. There could be a problem with the service provider you are using.2. Alternatively, the Just You website is currently undergoing some exciting changes, which overall, will make it much easier to use and provide customers with more information. However, these changes could be the cause of your problems and we would ask that you be patient with us whilst we go through this transistion. With regards to the Travel Health Public website, we apologise for our error in editing important information from your email. Please be assured that this will be uploaded onto the website this afternoon. Having looked at the site www.fitfortravel.scot.nhs.uk , we totally agree this is an extremely useful website for our travellers. You might also like to take a look at our new e-guide which gives you your very own customised travel information.Apologies once again for the edited message it wasn’t our intention to make you feel unhelpful. I understand that your experience and knowledge on these matters is greatly valued by us and will give many holidaymakers a good source of information.Look forward to speaking to you soonKind regardsCheryl, your editor
I have had problems signing in as well, in the last few day's, so you are no alone.