Canadian Rockies & Vancouver 7th October 2012
Good morning Louise,

Hold Luggage = 23kg per person x 1 bag
Hand Luggage = 5kg per person x 1 bag (Camera bags, laptops and purses are also permitted)

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hello Ben

A Update on my excursions
The optional Excursions I'll be doing
Banff Gondola
Banff - Oh Canada Eh
Banff - Athabasca Glacier
Banff - Mountain Lakes (Lake Louise & Lake Moraine)
Rafting - Jasper
Vancouver - North Shore

The cost in sterling is £291
Do you know whether the tour guide needs this paying in sterling, canadian dollars or travellers cheques?

Also could anyone recommend the amount of spending money in canadian dollars I may need?I have about 500 canadian $ on my passport currency card at the moment!

Thank you in advance Smile
Good morning Louise,

That's a great list, they're all amazing places, I can only wish I was coming along too! Excursions can be paid for in Sterling or Canadian Dollars, Sterling is preferred however if you can accommodate this.

Have a brilliant time Smile

Ben
Hi Louise
I did this trip in June and I can promise you this is a superb holiday!
With regards to spending money, I spent CAN$1,200 in total but I also used this to pay for the same optional extras as yourself - so I guess my actual spending money was around CAN$750, which after all is only about £50/day. Remember you have to pay for your evening meals most nights plus all mid-day snacks and drinks. ATM's are available within walking distance of everywhere you stay so getting cash out there isn't a problem.
Incidentally the helicopter trip over the Rockies is awesome - this can be paid by credit card and is definitely worth considering before you travel, the flight lasts for about 30 minutes.
Hope this helps
Michael.