China on 12 Sep 07
Hello

I have been on 2 Just You holidays in the past year and had an excellent time. I have booked to go on The Wonder of China leaving from Heathrow 12 Sep 07 and was would like to know who the tour manager is for that holiday.

Margaret O'Kane
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hello,
Where does your holiday begin? I am travelling to China on 11th September 2007 and the first place we will visit is Shanghai. Most of the messages I have seen on the boards are for the holiday which starts in Beijing so it would be good to hear from someone going on the same holiday as me.

Regards
Anita
Hi Margaret (and sorry Anita!) - I'm doing the Wonder of China with Hong Kong add on from 12th September too, starting in Beijing. Equally interested in knowing who the tour guide will be!

Cheers, Anne
Hi Anne

Looking forward to meeting you on the trip to China on 12 Sep, I am not doing the Hong Kong add on as I have been there 12 years ago. I think this trip will be exciting and I'm sure we will have a wonderful time.

Regards

Margaret O'Kane
Hi Anita

My holiday starts on 12 Sep 07 from London Heathrow to Beijing, then to Chengde and Xian. I am really looking forward to this holiday, but I am sure yours will be equally as good.

Margaret O'Kane
Hi Margaret,

Unfortunately its a little to early to confirm who the tour manager will be for the 12th sept The Wonder of China tour, but as soon as a find out I will let you know.

Thank you for the message, speak soon

Cheryl, your editor

Hi Margaret

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

The tour manager on your trip will be Tessa Edbrook.

Tessa has worked as a tour manager for us for many years and she has a very good knowledge of the area. I am sure you will have a fantastic time.

Would love to hear from you on your return

Cheryl, your editor
Hi Cheryl Had an excellent trip to China on 12 Sep. The holiday was quite hectic and we didn't have much time to relax, you need to be quite fit to go on this holiday. The tour managers Tessa and Heide were excellent. The tour guides in China were very good also, particularly Leo who told lots of stories about himself and his family. The weather was very good, only had rain for one day. It was wonderful to climb The Great Wall, a few of us went up the very difficult way, but enjoyed it.

Margaret O'Kane