South Africa
I am booked to go to South Africa 13 March - who will be the tour manager? and is there anyone else for whom this will be their first time with Just You - I am feeling very apprehensive

Olive Smith
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Olive,

Many thanks for your message. Unfortunately we don't know yet who the tour manager will be for this tour, but i'll post an update as soon as I know!

I can tell you that this tour is fully booked, with 13 people travelling on the main South Africa tour, and a further 15 booked on the main South Africa tour with Victoria Falls add-on, so there will be plenty of like-minded people to meet!

I noticed you'd posted a message with some concerns about the weather? Autumn in South Africa(mid-February to April)offers in some ways the best weather. Very little rain falls over the whole country, and it is warm but not too hot, getting colder as the season progresses. In Cape Town, autumn is fantastic, with hot sunny days and warm, balmy nights which many people spend at outdoor cafés. So hopefully the weather should be just right for you!

It's perfectly natural to feel nervous about your first single holiday - I hope some of the messages on the Community have eased your mind a little. You've done the hardest part which is the booking!

So i'll post another message when i hear back on who the tour manager will be, but in the mean time if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Kind regards,

Cheryl, your editor
Hi Olive,

I have just found out that the Tour Manager for this tour is Anne Mcbeth. She has worked for Just You since 2004, she is well travelled and love Just You groups! She work's a lot in Italy, as well as long haul trips, such as South Africa.

Once again, i hope you have a lovely time and would love to read about it when you get back.

Kind regards,

Cheryl, your editor