Flying/Airport Question
Hi Kathleen,

Like I said below, this is not guaranteed. I am sorry to hear that you have had to sit alone before. I personally do not travel with our customers, but if I did, I would ensure that you are sat together! We try our best to get you sat and checked in together, but it is out of my control. I do know that on 99% of our holidays, the tour guide meets you at the airport. It is unfortunate that your holiday fell into the 1%. I would still assure all passengers that we always try to sit you together and I am glad that this has not put you off travelling again.

Warm wishes,

Cheryl, your editor
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Cheryl
I also am one of the few who were not met at the airport at departure on 14th July flying to Krackow from Gatwick. I went to the pre holiday evening and met some of my fellow travellers so I had people to go to Gatwick with the next morning. This was very important to me as it was my first "solo" holiday. Our luggage labels were useful for identification and by the time we were boarding the plane quite people had met each other. I would be less worried about checking in on future trips. Our tour manager met us in Krackow so there was no problem.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply