China - 19/9/07
Can you please tell me who the tour manager is on this trip and a little about them. I know this trip is very busy and inclusive for meals etc and was wondering if we will get time to buy some souvenirs as I am unsure how much money we will need to take. I'd also like to know from anyone who has travelled to China before who may have some tips for the visit.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Jacqueline

Unfortunately its a little to early to confirm who the tour manager will be for the 19th sept The Wonder of China tour, but as soon as a find out I will let you know.

Thank you for the message, get back to you soon

Cheryl, your editor
Are any men going on the "Wonder of China" trip on 12th September ?
I am a 61 year retired, still active male, but I dont seem to have spotted people who are in a similar position to myself. I live in the North West, and would be intested in e-mailing other people who are booked on this trip. Also are any people going on the add-on river cruise?
P.S photo available on request!
Thanks
Tony
Hi Jacqueline

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

The tour manager on your trip will be Ronan Numa.

Ronan has worked as a tour manager for us for many years and he has a very good knowledge of the area. I am sure you will have no problem in finding lots of souvenirs as Ronan will point you in the right direction.

Have a great time!

Would love to hear from you on your return

Cheryl, your editor