namibia nov 2008
Would like to know the name of the tour manager on this holiday??Thanks

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Jayne,

Your tour manager will be FRANZ DEHAN. I hope this has been of some help to you. If I can help you with anything else, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Cheryl, your editor
Can you give us more information on Franz, such as where he's from and has he done this tour before.
Can you let us know how many will be on tour with us, and are we travelling on mini buses as in Kenya or on a coach?Thanks

Hi Jayne,

Franz has travelled in Africa; Asia & South America, and taken one of our tours to Botswana & Zambia last year, howver he has not done Namibia with us....until November!

He gets VERY good feedback from all his tours.

There are 17 + Franz on your holiday so it will be a 4 wheel drive 30 seater coach. Apparently that is what it was last year. You will also have a local driver/guide with you at all times which is a nice bonus.

I hope this has helped and you are little clearer on what to expect now.

If I can help you with anything else before you go, please do not hesitate to ask.

Warm wishes,

Cheryl, your editor
Hi cheryl

I've just read on another message that there are only 10 on my holiday, not 17 as previously stated. Can you confirm this for me. Thank you.

Hi Jayne
I can confirm that there will be 10 people on this holiday, and the trip is now fully booked.
Kind regards,
Cheryl