Christmas in Lake Annecy
Hi
I am booked for this holiday departing 22.12.08. In the experience of JY Tour Managers, do we pack expecting snow underfoot and really cold weather ! It may seem like to daft question, but dont wont to come equipped with boots and thick jumpers unless it is experientally advised ! Would appreciate knowing and also, how many other guests are booked on this holiday ? Thanks.
Penny
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Penny,
Thick winter clothing is advised at Christmas in Lake Annecy. During December, the temperature will only just be between 40 and 30 degrees fahrenheit, so it will be a couple of degrees celcius above 0! It may also be worth taking some comfy snow boots also as there is a case that there may be some snow on the ground.

As for the matter of how many people are booked, I am in the process of finding this our for you. Can I ask the code of the holiday you have booked please?

Kind regards

Cheryl, your editor

Hi cheryl,
thats just what I thought, so thanks for the confirmation of the thick woollies and warm boots, only hope such clothing doesnt weigh too heavy in the case - what is the baggage weight limit ? Holiday Code is YH706 - hear from you soon.
thanks
Penny
Hi Penny,
We are having a problem with our system this morning and so I am unable to check your holiday using your tour code. if you could tell me which airline you are flying with then I will be able to tell you. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Kind regards

Cheryl, your editor
Oh dear Cheryl, the system is having a problem ! According to my paperwork I am not flying, rather by coach and channel tunnel !
I may have given you the wrong reference however, gave you the Booking Number, the Tour Reference is SXFA. So apologies if I have confused you.
Also need to know baggage weight limit too. Thanks.
Penny
Hi Penny,
If you're travelling on a coach which is using the chunnel then don't worry about weight restrictions. Airlines are strict about luggage weight per passenger, whereas the chunnel is a huge freight train designed to carry coaches and cars filled with passengers, lorries and goods vehicles carrying cargo, all sorts of things. It is usual for each passenger to take with them one case and one piece of hand luggage. You are not limited by luggage weight restrictions, just be sure that you can carry it or at least drag it along when you have to haha!

If you have any further questions then please do not hesitate to email me. Have a wonderful time!

Kind regards

cheryl, your editor

Hi Penny and Cheryl - the previous messages have answered all my questions - really looking forward to the holiday - must start packing the thermals!
Pauline