Brian Croft - Just You Tour Manager
Hello!I began as a Tour Manager in July 2000. At 11, I told my careers officer that I wanted to get paid to travel the world and was laughed at! I actually trained as an electrician and emigrated to Australia at the age of 23. I spent some time working with timeshare before working on luxury liners, including the QE2 for ten years. I first heard of this company when I was living in Australia, and some old family friends were coming out on holiday and arranged to meet up with him. They were in Australia on holiday with our sister company, Travelsphere. They told me what a great company it was and how he should apply to work as a Tour Manager - which is what I did on my return to the UK. I shortly moved onto Just You tours afterwards. I've worked all over: Italy, Germany, the USA, Seychelles, India, Australia, New Zealand, Prague, Burma, China, Spain, Austria, Thailand, Singapore, Portugal, South America, Egypt, Canada, Greenland, Madagascar, Tanzania, Poland, Russia, Scandinavia, the Baltics, France and Iran. My particular favourites are Argentina and Brazil but the places I would still love to visit are the Galapagos, Antarctica, Cambodia and Vladivostock, home to my hero Yul Brinner! I really have very little time at home between tours so when I do I enjoy relaxing and recovering from all the jet lag.I'll be working on the following holidays for Just You:Classic cities of Italy - 14.06.07Highlights of Thailand - 11.07.07Cuba - 05.09.07Argentina & Brazil - 13.11.07Busy year ahead. Maybe I'll see some of you on one of my tours?Take careBrian - Just You Tour Manager
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
hi brian. what a nice surprise to see your photo in the broc. we met up in2002 lake garda. my first holiday as a single but it was great & believe or not but the 5 of us who hung around together still go on holiday to this day. we did maggiore, mijas tuscany afterwards in the subsequent years & we are all still good friends. every time we have asked about you. e had caroline in maggiore, claire in mijas & bernard in tuscany. we seemed to befriend someone each time & our little "group" has become larger. we only meet up because of distance for holidays. unfortunately i wish more holidays went from manchester. once again we all rang each other when we saw your pic in the brochure. we had a great time in garda with you, today i got my album of photos out to have a look . some of us have "changed a little since 2002". regards daryl jones
Hi to all of you Just You guests who have travelled with me before,
I am looking forward to the autumn season, why not come along with me to see Fabulous Brazil and Argentina on 13th November it truly is a wonderfull tour with such fabulous sights to behold..Buenos Aires and Rio de Janiero! my two favourite cities. Happy travel's .... drop me a line world travellers, see you all on 13th November!

Regards
Brian Croft
Cuba Cuba Cuba... 5th September. Looking forward to this one! Cuba is amazing, the people so welcoming and vibrant.... the music, Cuba is alive with the rhythm's of Mamo! Cubans were born to dance!
See you 5th September.. youll love it! ...Brian Croft