Malta
Hi, I am interested to know who the tour manager will be for the Malta trip at the end of October please. Also will it still be T-shirt weather and will I need a brolly as I have heard it rains quick a lot at that time of year?
Chris
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Chris Thanks for your message The Tour Manager on this tour is Denise Stott - one of our most experienced Tour Managers who knows Malta really well. The tour itself is very popular so lots of new people to meet and to get to know ! With regards to the weather, I think it would be wise to take a light weight rain coat with you just to be on the safe side.THE AVERAGE TEMPERATURES ARE: Climate has a Mediterranean flavour, similar to southern Italy or southern Greece. Annual rainfall low - length of dry season in summer is longer than in southern Italy. Sunny climate with an average of five to six hours of sunshine a day in midwinter and over twelve hours a day in mid-summer. October Temperatures as follows: Highest Recorded 33.5 Average Daytime Temp 25.6 Sunshine Hours 7.22 Rainfall in mm 72.2Hope you have a wonderful time I’m sure you will. Would love to hear how you got on, drop me a line on your return if you have time... Enjoy ! Kind regards Cheryl, your editor
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply