The wonders of China 1 Oct 2008
I am booked on my first singles holiday, very excited but at the same time a little nervous can you give me an idea of the size of group booked so far. I am having nightmares that I will be the only one on this tour.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Betty,

Can you give me the exact date that you are travelling as there is more than one departure date in October? I can then look in the system for you and let you know.

Many thanks,

Cheryl, your editor

Hi cheryl

I am travelling on the 1st Oct 2008.

Many Thanks
Betty

Hi Betty,

The tour is very almost full with 28 places booked already! Sounds like there will be alot of friends to be made. I hope this helps, If you need any further information on your holiday, please do not hesitate to ask.

Warm wishes,

Cheryl ,your editor
Cheryl, can you also give me an idea of the numbers for 15 October please?

I keep asking on here if anyone else is going but haven't found anyone yet and I too think I'm going to be the only one and the tour will get cancelled!

Thank you.

Gail
Hi Gail,

I cant see any reason why the October 1st departure would be cancelled as it is nearly full already. The October 15th departure is just over half full at the moment.

I hope this helps.

Warm wishes,

Cheryl, your editor
I am also going on the wonders of china tour on the 1st oct, will be my first solo holiday but am really looking forward to it.
Dot