Hello anyone out there going Swiss Discovery 22nd Sept and Tuscany May 2008
Can we have a board for where you going and when? so that we may be able to chat to fellow travellers before we go.I'm off to Switzerland 22nd Sept anyone else out there,Also Tuscany May 2008.I am an avid jy fan. This will be 6th time with them and I love it cos I meet such nice people,apart from when I went to Sicily don't know what happened there,bit too intellectual. Poland was a great crowd .I am sorry folks I did'nt post our photo taken in the Salt Mines because I did not get everyones permission and some might have been a bit funny.If Cindy and Kathleen are out there a Big Hello from Rosemary and not forgetting Sharon.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Awe Rosemary...
Big HELLO to you, I keep trying to book but they are either full Pyramids Nov or Cancelled Graceland etc Nov.. I might be in with a chance next year wish me LUCK...we had a great time I have posted pictures but only scenic ones.....WE HAD A GREAT LAUGH......Love Cindy X
Hi Rosemary

I have just got back from the August Swiss Discovery and have had a great time. Everyone is really friendly and the views are stunning. Titlis is amazing.

Enjoy

Margaret
Hi Rosemary,

Hope you enjoy your Swiss trip, let me know how it goes. I'm drinking my Wisniowka as I write this[cherry vodka from Poland which Ian Darkin introduced me to, God bless his cotton sock!]. I'm thinking of a trip in November this year, so about to browse to see what's available.

Kathleen Slaven
Rosemary
Let us know how the trip went have fun!!!.

Kathleen
Hi, I tried to book for Pyramids in Nov. but fully booked, so shall try for 2008 hope you find a holiday,enjoy the cherry VODKA, might see you again on a trip one day.

Hi to you too Cindy,

Who knows we might end up on a trip together. I've got time in November, but won't book til the last minute, if at all.
Rosemary

I'm going to Tuscany - had you forgotten already

Jeanx

Hi Kathleen and Cindy - also an avid JY traveller - just spent xmas in Prague and Ian was the tour guide!