Suzanne Brown - Just You Tour Manager
Hi there!I'm Suzanne, a tour manager for Just You, just thought I'd pop by and say hello and give you a bit of info about us tour managers.I started working for this company part time doing Paris weekends in 1999. I had previously worked as a social worker (fancied a change!) and first heard about this position when working with international students at the college, and followed it up when I saw an advertisement for Tour Managers and never looked back!I live in Northamptonshire with my husband and son but he spends most of his time away at uni in Oxford where he's studying Maths.My favourite places to work and travel to include China, Egypt, Canada, South Africa and the USA but I've also worked in the Seychelles, Thailand, Florida & Bahamas, the Rhine, Alaska, Miami and Jordan so I've seen plenty of places.Being away so often keeps me busy but when I get a minute I love to cook and entertain at home; I'm quite a homely person when I'm not abroad. I also have a big passion for art having studied this at uni.If I ever get the chance I'd love to go on a Just You holiday to Cambodia and Vietnam and also try the Polar Bear Adventure. As for the near future, I'll be heading up these next few Just You holidays:Shanghai & Yangtze Gorges Cruise on 21st JulySouth African Explorer on 6th SeptemberLook forward to seeing everyone...RegardsSuzanne, Just You Tour Manager
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hello Suzanne,
My daughter Lucy and I had a wonderful Travelsphere holiday in Egypt last year. You and Ramy went far beyond duty when you arranged for us to meet my friend at the Sheraton in Luxor. What an experience travelling across Luxor by taxi!! Many, many thanks.
My friend and I then went on the JY South african Explorer in Sept. After having a lovely holiday again we are now going on the East African Safari with Travelsphere after the Kenyan Safari departing 2/7/07 with JY was cancelled.I don't suppose you are guide on that one, are you??
best wishes. Diane Bull.
Hi Suzanne

I notice you are doing the South Africa Explorer in early September and was hoping you may have a few hints and tips abut this trip as I am doing it in late September. I think some of the places we visit may be in the malaria risk area so would welcome any practical advice based on your experience. Any other advice would be greatly received.
Rgards
Linda