07:07:07
Carole Lavender
Can you tell me who the tour leader is & how many are travelling on this 'magical'date?
Thanks
Carole
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Carole

Thanks for your message

The Tour Manager on this special date is Paul - one of our most experienced Tour Managers who knows Switzerland really well.

The tour itself is fully booked so lots of new people to meet and to get to know !

Hope you have a 'magical time' Im sure you will.
Would love to hear how you got on, drop me a line on your return if you have time... Enjoy !

Kind regards

Cheryl, your editor
Hi Cheryl
Just returned from what was a truly 'magical trip'.
lovely group, excellent courier, Paul,couldn't have wished for more for my first solo trip.
Thanks to all for making it so special.
Carole
Hi Carol

I was so pleased to read that you had a fantastic time in Switzerland. I am going on the 18th August and this will be my first solo holiday. Feeling a lot more confident about this now
Hi Carole & Margaret

Thanks to you both for your messages.

Carole, so pleased you had a good holiday with Just You and thank you for taking the time to post another message to tell us all about it. As I'm sure you can see reading about someone's own experience really has a positive affect on others thinking of travelling on their own, such as Margaret, who I'm pleased to see is feeling more confident about her first trip as a single traveller.

Margaret - would love to hear about your holiday in August.

Kind regards to you both

Take care

Cheryl, your editor