Daniel Adams - Just You Tour Manager
Hi everyone I thought I'd take advantage of this new section and post a few details about myself: I started working for this company in 96 and have worked in Singapore, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, USA, China, Thailand and Italy. My favourite countries have to be; China for it's history and people, Austria for the scenery and the Southern States of the US for it's laid back attituede. Very varied I know but it keeps things interesting. On my travel wish list are Jordan, desperate to float in the Dead Sea and I would love to go on a Kenyan Safari; I bet you can't beat seeing the widlife first hand. As for me? Well I live in a small village in Austria with my pet donkey 'Maximillian' who I rescued after he was being mistreated by his original owner. I'm fluent in Greek and German, having studied both at University and originally worked as a technical translator before working as a resort rep in Greece.I don't get too much spare time as I'm lucky enought to be on Just You holidays most of the year but when I do I enjoy swimming in the lake near my home and have just taken up Nordic walking. This is the latest list of Just You holidays I'll be travelling on: On the trail of King Ludwig, leaving soon on 25th May Highlights of Austria, departing 17th June Shanghai & Yangtze Gorges Cruise, departing 4th August Some great holidays! Hope you can join me on one of them!Take care Daniel, Just You Tour Manager
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Just a quick note to say 'Thanks Daniel' for making my first trip travelling alone a most memorable time. Nerves went out the window as you put all of us at ease. So much so, I've booked to go to Jordan later this year!! Hope to catch you on another trip soon - Morag
Hi Daniel
Thanks for the message when you passed through Dover just before Xmas my colleague passed it on. Have you seen any yellow taffeta recently?

If anyone is lucky enough to have Daniel as their Tour Manager they will truly have a fantastic holiday and it will certainly be one of their most enjoyable and memorable experiences.

Thanks Daniel
Hi Daniel
Still think my holiday with you to China was the best ever. I have booked this year for Borneo, australia and new Zealand, and Thailand, unfortunately ones i dont think you do, three of us are going together to thailand and we only said the other night on the phone it would be so wonderful if you were the Tour Manager. I have been trying to find out if you are on the ones i want for next year as they are in the USA which i remember you telling us you do sometimes. I have booked New Orleans Carnival which i had to do with travelsphere as Just You arent going but can you let me know if you are on any of the others and i will book accordingly
East coastliner, Florida and the Bahamas, New England and New York
Thanks and we all send you lots of love
Gill McRobbie
Thanks to those of you who have sent messages "haway the lads" to Catherine. I am awaiting new tour allocation so keep watching this space and if you havent taken the plunge yet.......Whats keeping you? It's a little nervewracking at first but great fun!!!

Daniel

Yes Daniel please let us know your Tour allocation as soon as you can, because theres certainly no one like you for making sure everyone has a GREAT holiday and i am not at all suprised that everyone wants you as their Tour Manager on their next trip.
Hope life is treating you well and hopefully see you soon.
Hi Daniel, Now back home after a wonderful holiday in Austria (1 July) This was only my second holiday with just you and you were the reason I enjoyed it so much. Your personality and sense of humour were infectious. I am sure everyone in our party will agree. Thankyou for all you did to make the holiday so enjoyable.
Rita Hutt
Hi to guests previous and those of you thinking of taking the plunge!!
I will be on a China Tour a "Shanghai and Yangtze Gorges Cruise" with the option of a Beijing and Xian "add on" november 3rd. A great chance to see a fascinating country and do some unique pre christmas shopping!! So come back with me to China and see the Yangtze or "go for it" and do the whole lot if youve never been before. It'll be great to see some familiar and new faces.

REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 3rd of NOVEMBER!!

Daniel Adams

Hi Daniel,
I'm on the 3rd November tour too and am very much looking forward to it.
I'm also doing the Xian and Beijing add on.
I have travelled alone before but it's my first holiday with Just You and I'm looking forward to meeting you and all of my travelling companions.
I'm getting very excited now....:-)
See you soon
Rajinder

Well you should be packing now. I am having a few days rest after returning from America with Just You on Monday and hope to get a few Christmas presents for my family in between all the organising I shall be doing for the 30 people on the tour. Shanghai and Yangtze weather will be 60-70 degrees, on the add on it will be autumnal!! Look forward to seeing you at the airport!!

Daniel