Route 66 available now
Hi Olly,

What can I say - Yippeee!

Gonna 'get my kicks on Route 66' on the 3rd. September trip - celebrating my birthday whilst there and fulfilling a life-long ambition. Ain't Life grand....

Be happy,
Best wishes,
Lesley Angel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Lesley
Great news - I'm sure you'll have a fantastic trip. I hear Route 66 is proving very popular already!
Kind regards,
Olly, your editor
Hi Suzy
The hottest month we offer is September, when daytime temperatures in St Louis (for example) will be around 20-25 degrees. May is second hottest at around the high teens. October will be around the mid teens and the coolest month is April, when it will be around 10-15 degrees.
I don't know what kind of weather you like but I hope this helps.
I found this info on the BBC weather pages.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/494
Kind regards,
Olly, your editor

(03/10/2011, 09:32 AM)Olly Wrote: Hi Lesley
Great news - I'm sure you'll have a fantastic trip. I hear Route 66 is proving very popular already!
Kind regards,
Olly, your editor

Oh Olly - and the best of the weather by the sound of it - it just gets better.
Be happy,
Best wishes,
Lesley Angel
Hi Olly,
I just can't believe how much interest is being shown for this trip. It seems to be gathering momentum daily. I knew it would appeal, but not how much. And - it isn't even on offer till next year.

I am so glad - it's good Just You listened to us. I have a feeling these trips could be one long party! At least, mine will!

Best wishes,
Lesley Angel
Hi Lesley
It's exciting, isn't it? I'm told this holiday is selling like 'hot cakes' at the moment so it's a good job you have already booked! Thanks for your input into the petition too.
We're always listening to what our customers say as we want to make your holidays as enjoyable as possible.
Kind regards,
Olly, your editor
Hi Olly,
Feel embarrassed as I started the origional petition that I haven't been able to book yet, am not single anymore (actually someone I met on a JY holiday) so got to get agreement from my better half nowadays, but I am working on it, lol.
Pleased its going well.
Mick
Hi Olly

You say the route 66 tour is selling like hot cakes. Is there a maximum number for each trip? Also is there anyone from the community that has booked on the October 8th trip besides me.

Thanks

Paul
Hi Mick
Not to worry - your Route 66 suggestion is still a great idea!
Kind regards
Olly, your editor
Hi Paul
There's a maximum of 40 on each tour.
The majority of bookings are for the spring departures (April and May) but we already have three bookings for your holiday and that's a year in advance.
Kind regards,
Olly, your editor