America's Historic Trail 11 September 2016
Heart 
Hello all!

My name is Eileen Williams and I am the Tour Manager for the America's Historic Trail trip. This is my eleventh year as a tour manager and my fourth year leading Just You trips.

I currently live in Colorado and will be traveling to Nashville to meet you.  

Let me make some suggestions for our trip:
*Please bring sun cream and a wide brim hat as the temperatures will be around 31-32 degrees Celsius during the day and humid.
*Also, consider bringing bug spray or wipes.  Since it will be humid, we will probably run into mosquitoes.
*Most of our hotels have swimming pools so a swim suit is a must.
*Also, you might want to pack a reusable water bottle as there are places you can refill them. You can save money and reduce rubbish.
*Bring a light sweater or jacket with you due to temperature changes on the motor coach and many buildings.
*Please call your bank and credit card company to let them know that you will be traveling in America. Many of my clients have their cards shut down when they try to use them in the States. A short telephone call can save you from having to fix it overseas.
*If you want to use your phone in America, you must have a GSM ready mobile phone/sim card. Most of our hotels have wifi for our use.

I can't wait to meet you all. If you have any questions, please post them here and I will do my best to answer promptly.

Happy Travels!
Eileen Williams, Just You Tour Manager
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
America's Historic Trail 11 September 2016 - by TMEileenWilliams - 07/09/2016, 02:59 PM