New Book - Printable Version

+- Just You Community (https://forum.justyou.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Just You (https://forum.justyou.co.uk/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Ask your editor (https://forum.justyou.co.uk/forum-61.html)
+--- Thread: New Book (/thread-87710.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

New Book - intrepid traveller - 08/01/2019

Hi,  delighted to receive new book but disappointed that Europe has been excluded.  Have looked on the web site but cannot find any new European destinations.  Wondered whether I am missing something please? Also wondering whether this is because of Brexit uncertainties.  Thank you.

RE: New Book - Vickie - 14/01/2019

Hi Intrepid,

We sent our January brochure to you based on the holidays that you’ve have previously been interested in booking with us, so it’s more tailored to you.

It’s also part of our commitment to reduce paper and be more environmentally friendly when sending out our brochures.

We can of course send you the other brochure if you would like? Or you can download it from our website Smile

Many thanks,
Vickie

RE: New Book - jonah - 14/01/2019

Hi Vickie

I have sent a post that hasn't yet appeared about why I received the Europe collection only.  Since my last holiday was to Cambodia, Laos & Vietnam and previous ones were also long haul,  I fail to see why I haven't received the worldwide brochure.

Regards

RE: New Book - SylviaJ - 14/01/2019

Hi Vickie

How odd that JY are sending out brochures tailored to its travellers. I visit Europe and Worldwide but have only received a Worldwide brochure, so not correct tailoring for me.

Also, I see that JY "...are committed to reducing our environmental impact, so we no longer use plastic wrapping for our brochures". My brochure arrived in plastic!

Regards
Sylvia

RE: New Book - Rose1999 - 14/01/2019

(14/01/2019, 01:34 PM)Vickie Wrote: Hi Intrepid,

We sent our January brochure to you based on the holidays that you’ve have previously been interested in booking with us, so it’s more tailored to you.

It’s also part of our commitment to reduce paper and be more environmentally friendly when sending out our brochures.

We can of course send you the other brochure if you would like? Or you can download it from our website Smile

Many thanks,
Vickie

Hi Vickie

That doesn't make sense, I've taken 2 'worldwide' trips and 3 'European' ones, with another European booked - yet I only received the world wide one! 
Please may I have Europe too. It's not the same trying to read it on the website! 

And please may I request both in future as I try to take 1 long haul and 1 or 2 European trips annually..

Many thanks
Rose

RE: New Book - RogertheRed - 14/01/2019

Hi Vickie,

Sorry Vickie but the computer programme does not seem to be working properly. 2 out of my last 3 holidays (and 10 of the 20 I've been on) have been outside Europe but I have only received the Europe brochure.
Could you please send me the worldwide edition.
Thanks in anticipation.
Regards,
Roger

RE: New Book - intrepid traveller - 15/01/2019

(14/01/2019, 01:34 PM)Vickie Wrote: Hi Intrepid,

Many thanks,
Vickie
Thanks  Vickie, but,  I have not been outside of Europe with JY for about 4 years!  I have looked on the website and cannot find any new Europe holidays so yes please I would appreciate it if you will, please, send me a new Europe book.  Also not yet received appraisal form for my recent fantastic pc  New Year holiday.  Many thanks

RE: New Book - Vickie - 16/01/2019

Hi Intrepid,

We're looking into our system for how the brochures have been sent so thank you for your feedback.

No problem, I have requested a Europe brochure be sent out to you.

Many thanks,
Vickie

RE: New Book - jonah - 16/01/2019

Hi Vickie

I hope that the Worldwide brochure is on its way?

Regards

Chris

RE: New Book - Ann C - 16/01/2019

Hello, I have also received the European brochure but require the worldwide, so would appreciate it if you could send this one to me.

Thanks.

Ann