prague,vienna,budapest and poland add on 3rd sept. 08 - Printable Version

+- Just You Community (https://forum.justyou.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Just You (https://forum.justyou.co.uk/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Tour Managers (https://forum.justyou.co.uk/forum-62.html)
+--- Thread: prague,vienna,budapest and poland add on 3rd sept. 08 (/thread-4359.html)

prague,vienna,budapest and poland add on 3rd sept. 08 - Diane - 04/08/2008

Was just wondering who the tour rep will be? am looking forward to meeting all my fellow travellers and also the trip.

diane

prague,vienna,budapest and poland add on 3rd sept. 08 - Cheryl- your editor - 05/08/2008

Hi Diane,

The tour mangager on your holiday will be JOHN FINNAN. I hope this helps.

Not long until you leave, I bet the excitement is kicking in now!

If you need anymore information, please do not hesitate to ask.

Warm wishes,

Cheryl, your editor

prague,vienna,budapest and poland add on 3rd sept. 08 - Diane - 15/08/2008

Hi and thanks for the info.

I am also wondering what the age range is? Also how many men and women there will be going on this tour?

Another query...can you tell me what currency I will need, have been told will need 4 different ones?

many Thanks

Diane

prague,vienna,budapest and poland add on 3rd sept. 08 - Cheryl- your editor - 15/08/2008

Hi Diane,

There are 26 passengers in your holiday which is fully booked...great news!

Of these 26, 10 are men ( a very good ratio, usually there are far more women than men)

Our age range is between 35-65. I havent got the facility to check personal information so I cant tell you the exact range on your holiday. But this is the average from past bookings.

The currency in each country is as follows:

Austria-Euro's

Czech Republic-Koruna which comes in notes of 5,000, 2,000, 1,000, 500, 200, 100, 50, 20 and coins of 50, 20, 10, 5, 2 and 1, also 50, 20 and 10 haler.

Hungary-Forint which comes in notes of 200, 500, 10,000 and 20,000. In some parts of the west, it is not well know to pay by credit card, however it is accepted in all tourist areas.

Poland- Zloly, this can be exchanged when in Poland.

I hope all this information is of some use to you, please let me know if there is anything else you would like to know.

Warm wishes,

Cheryl, your editor

prague,vienna,budapest and poland add on 3rd sept. 08 - Diane - 21/08/2008

Thanks for the info. Very much appreciated! will let you know how the trip wentThanks again

prague,vienna,budapest and poland add on 3rd sept. 08 - Diane - 17/09/2008

Hi Cheryl.

Had a great time and met some really nice people on this trip.

prague,vienna,budapest and poland add on 3rd sept. 08 - Cheryl- your editor - 18/09/2008

Hi Diane,

So glad to hear that you enjoyed your trip. Have you got many photos? So you are thinking of another trip for next year...what kind of thing are you going to go for this time? Long haul or Europe?

Warm wishes,

Cheryl, yor editor

prague,vienna,budapest and poland add on 3rd sept. 08 - Diane - 18/09/2008

I am not sure at the moment what trip I will be doing next as there are so many to choose from?

prague,vienna,budapest and poland add on 3rd sept. 08 - Cheryl- your editor - 19/09/2008

Yes it is a tough decision...so many holidays! Well please let me know if you would like any information about any of them that take your fancey.

Good luck holiday hunting!

Cheryl, your editor