America's Golden West & Hawaii 06/05/08 - Printable Version

+- Just You Community (https://forum.justyou.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Just You (https://forum.justyou.co.uk/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Tour Managers (https://forum.justyou.co.uk/forum-62.html)
+--- Thread: America's Golden West & Hawaii 06/05/08 (/thread-4274.html)

America's Golden West & Hawaii 06/05/08 - Janey66 - 06/04/2008

Hi

Although I've been on many Just You holidays, I'm looking forward to this particular trip as a "once in a lifetime" holiday and I was wondering who the tour manager would be.
I have been to the States before but never to California and being a Beach Boys fan I can't wait to visit the home of surf music.
Is there anyone else out there heading to sunny Califonia next month?

America's Golden West & Hawaii 06/05/08 - Cheryl- your editor - 09/04/2008

Hi there,

I'm currently trying to find out who your tour manager will be, but sometimes it can be hard to track them down when they're away!

Will let you know as soon as i have any information for you.

Warm regards,

Cheryl, your editor

America's Golden West & Hawaii 06/05/08 - Cheryl- your editor - 11/04/2008

Hello,

Your Tour Manager will Paul Preece. He has worked for Just You for over 7 years on and off, he is very experienced and works all over the US and also manages some of our Long Haul tours too, so should have some very exciting experiences to tell you all about!

Hope you have a fantastic time, let me know how you get on!

Warm regards,

Cheryl, your editor

America's Golden West & Hawaii 06/05/08 - Sue10 - 30/04/2008

Hi Janey66,

I'm going on the same holiday! It's my first time so nervous but so looking forward to it as well.
Trying to sort out my wardrobe tonight ,are you going to the get together? I've been in touch with a lady called Wendy who is also going on this holiday with us .
Best Wishes
Sue

America's Golden West & Hawaii 06/05/08 - Janey66 - 02/05/2008

Hi Sue10

I've been on several Just You holidays and they've all been brilliant, so there is no need to worry. The tour managers look after you very well and are always on hand for any problems.
I've been keeping an eye on the weather and it looks as though it's going to be hot and sunny for most places that we are visiting.
I'm not going to the get together as I live quite close to Heathrow, so I look forward to meeting you and the others at Heathrow.

Best wishes

Janey66

America's Golden West & Hawaii 06/05/08 - Janey66 - 26/05/2008

Hi Cheryl

All I can say about this holiday is that it was absolutely fantastic. It was brilliant and a real dream holiday. I couldn't believe that I was actually in Hawaii and it's a good job I have the photos to prove it!
Everyone in the group was really friendly and I hope to meet up with some of them again on another trip.
Thanks have to go to Paul our tour manager who was excellent. His very friendly and approachable manner helped to make this holiday extra special. He also kept us entertained whilst travelling with his many stories and experiences.
It was all totally, totally brilliant!!!!

Janey66

America's Golden West & Hawaii 06/05/08 - Cheryl- your editor - 29/05/2008

Hi Jane,

I am so pleased that you had such a wonderful time on your holiday. It sounds fantastic!!
Cant wait to see your photos up on the site.....hopefully you will be putting them up there for all to see.

Warm wishes

Cheryl, your editor