NatalieTravels
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

Has anyone done this tour America's Heart & Soul Chicago to New Orleans would love to know your views on it as I am thinking of doing this one myself next year 

Thanks in advance

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Natalie,

Have done this in 2014, a brilliant trip which I enjoyed from beginning to end. There is a review somewhere and others have written some since which will be more upto date.

Jan

NatalieTravels
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'janib' wrote:

Hello Natalie,

Have done this in 2014, a brilliant trip which I enjoyed from beginning to end. There is a review somewhere and others have written some since which will be more upto date.

Jan

Thank you Jan

Jen7
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Natalie,

I have just got back from this tour and I can tell you it was full on amazing.  This was a very interesting and busy holiday and I would recommend doing the optional trips if you decide to go.

Go for it.

Jen

AndyF
  • (Member)
(Member)
I too am thinking of booking this trip, i was wondering what the optional excursions were like?

Andy

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Andy,

Been 4 years since this trip, I remember Graceland was an optional and is a must. The Gospel Church, I wished that I had not gone on. They gave us envelopes expecting $5 minimum, inviting us to stay for food except that was the same day as Graceland. I use to sing in a Gospel Choir as a youngster, this was nothing like it  :dodgy: I watched the Treasurer on his calculator adding up all of the takings while we were listening to the sermon.

The Arch in St Louis is a must as the Architectural Tour in Chicago is a must do on the River. My good friend, Keith and I managed to catch an ice hockey game in St Louis, missing the baseball by a week in Memphis. 

Jan