PatO
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
What a fantastic holiday. Bassano Del Grappa has it all really on your doorstep. The Hotel staff were all so welcoming and friendly one of the best I have experienced. Gianluca our Tour Manager was superb. The chance to enjoy a meal out in local restaurants 3 nights is a really brilliant idea. And the trip to Venice was made even better for the train ride (makes a change from coaching) and our private boat ride from the station to St. Marks Square. The White Wine Road trip was another treat, lunch and Prosecco in such a beautiful location. All in all a really well organized itinerary. Well Done Just You.

PatO

Maddy
  • (Member)
(Member)
I've been on many JY holidays, several of them in Italy, and Bassano is one of the nicest and most interesting old towns I have stayed in - the Palazzo Roberti, now turned into a beautiful bookshop, is not to be missed. It Hotel was comfortable and the staff were all friendly and helpful, I reported a problem with lights at reception and someone came up and sorted the problem less than five minutes later, excellent service and with a smile too. The excursions were all interesting and well organised, travelling through beautiful scenery with the Dolomites as a background added to the enjoyment. Train rides are a brilliant new idea, more please JY. Gianluca was unfailingly cheerful and patient, producing maps, lunch ideas and good advice whenever asked, he even planned and led an outing for those who wanted to join him on the day designated as freetime. A holiday I'd be happy to do again.