Mick W
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just back from this trip and wanted to say had a great trip with some nice people.

It was two firsts for me, 1st coach trip and 1st Christmas holiday.

Although the coach journey was full of laughter not so sure its for me in future, think I'll tick to flying. Will add I'll definately do christmas again, lets face its not a great time of year for us singles.

Have to say our tour manager (David Moore) was superb think he as his smile glued to his face (although not sure about his coice in music, lol), also must mention our driver Barry, great bloke.

The hotels were adequate and food good except the Traditional British Christmas dinner which was nothing like and gave us all a good laugh.

The scenary was fantastic and perfect weather made it even better.

Don't know if its a trend of coach holidays or christmas trips but it was noticable that the age range of travellers was higher wit the majority in their 60's & 70's. At 53 I was one of the youngest but will add age isn't a problem as I mix easy with any age but know it is for some travellers so thought I'd mention it.

My 5th trip with JY and not a bad one yet, will be thinking about where to next of the coming weeks.