agnes
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just returned from my first holiday as a single traveller and what a fantastic experience it was. I was apprehensive about the holiday and what it would be like travelling with a group of strangers of various ages. I looked at the brochure for a long time before booking. I will have no hesitation about arranging my next trip with Just You and have started to plan already. The organisation was great. The tour manager, Ronen, was organised, informative and good fun and made the travelling worry-free . The local guide in Egypt, Ahmed, was very informative and good company also. We saw a lot of fantastic sights even if many journeys were made very early in the morning. We travelled from Cairo southwards seeing the Pyramids and Sphinx as well as many temples with wonderful hieroglyphics and decorations. We travelled on the cruise ship to Aswan and saw the awesome Abu Simbel. Eight of us went on to Sharm-el-Sheikh to relax after the busy schedule of sightseeing. I have enjoyed every part of this holiday and highly recommend it.