Tessa3
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello

can you please tell me how many people are usually on this tour? is it a coach tour?? i m planing to travel in September.

i m 54 and a solo traveler and usually i just go on vacation by myself, than join tours when i get there. so i have no idea how this works:(

think it will be fun join a small group of singles who love to travel as well.

don't really like the idea of joining a large group!!... think i'll fell kind of lost!!!!

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Tessa

For this holiday groups tend to be around 30-40. A bigger group size can be a plus as there are more people to talk to, and you'll probably find there are a few people you get on with particularly well. There are also plenty of opportunities to enjoy time to yourself if you wish, which you might want to do if you are used to travelling on your own.

You will fly out to Rapid City then take a coach to all the cities and sights along the way before flying back from Las Vegas.

I hope you will decide to try a Just You holiday - many customers say they wish they had tried us sooner!

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Tessa3
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi Olly,

thank for your reply. i m very interested in this tour, and seriiously thinking about booking for the coming september

Thanks again