jonah
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am booked on this holiday departing from Manchester staying at the Airport Inn, Wilmslow the night before.  Any fellow travellers out there on this trip?
Rip Van Leech
(Member)
'jonah' wrote:

I am booked on this holiday departing from Manchester staying at the Airport Inn, Wilmslow the night before.  Any fellow travellers out there on this trip?

I am booked on this trip, flying from Manchester. If we keep our JY labels in sight we should see each other before we board the plane.

jonah
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Rip Van Leech.  Nice to hear from you - I will keep my eyes peeled at the airport.
AnnQ
  • (Member)
(Member)
'jonah' wrote:

Hullo Jonah  - I'm on that holiday too - staying at Premier Inn Heald Green the night before.  Will be looking out for Just You labels at the airport.   :cool: <  living in hope, had a week of rain in Andalucia earlier in the year.

jonah
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi AnnQ.  Great to hear from you - yes looking forward to some good weather.  Hopefully we will bump into each other at the airport.
jonah
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Rip van Leech & Ann Q.

Not long to go now.  Getting excited and hoping for good weather.  Forecast seems to suggest temps in 70's but chance of rain in Rome so better pack a light jacket.  Hopefully Sorrento will be kinder.  Hope to see you at Manchester.

Safe trip to the airport.  Anyone else joining us on this trip?