Jill1602
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Has anyone booked for this trip in September ?
Kimbeverley
(Member)
'Jill1602' wrote:

Has anyone booked for this trip in September ?

I am thinking about booking it for the 6th  September ,

Jill1602
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm 99% sure I will book this holiday ,just wondered who and how many were on the trip
Jill1602
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm 99% sure I will book this holiday ,just wondered who and how many were on the trip
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jill,

If you direct your question at Monty, the forum Moderator, either on this thread or on "Ask your Editor" she can find out for you how many are booked, the age range, gender balance etc!

I'm hoping to do this tour in June next year, so if you do book I'd really appreciate it if you write a review for the forum on your return!

Best wishes,

Bob

Jill1602
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Bob

Thanks for that , I will certainly post a review after the holiday , this is my first time so a bit nervous

Jill1602
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Bob

Thanks for that , I will certainly post a review after the holiday , this is my first time so a bit nervous

Jill1602
(Member) (Topic Starter)
All booked  🙂 so excited 🙂
jintzky
(Member)
I am going in September  - 13th.  Anyone else out there going?  Any tips from anyone who has been?
leahk
  • (Member)
(Member)
I'm booked for 6th September - I actually booked it last August, so it's been a long wait. It will be my second JustYou holiday - I did the China holiday a couple of years ago, and had a great time there.

I have also upgraded to the Rocky Mountineer Gold Leaf service so I can get the most out of the trip.

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
This tour is on my radar so please post a review on your return. Not sure when I will be able to do it, but hopefully a couple of years down the line.

Jaya

jintzky
(Member)
'leahk' wrote:

I'm booked for 6th September - I actually booked it last August, so it's been a long wait. It will be my second JustYou holiday - I did the China holiday a couple of years ago, and had a great time there.

I have also upgraded to the Rocky Mountineer Gold Leaf service so I can get the most out of the trip.

I am going 13th - would be good to get any hints and tips - also have upgraded! So excited!

Chris@123
(Member)
I've booked for September, first trip so nervous but excited too.
jintsky
(Member)
'Chris@123' wrote:

What date in Sept? I have booked for 13th? Anyone else going then?

Chris@123
(Member)
'jintsky' wrote:

'Chris@123' wrote:

Yes I've booked 13th too.

jintzky
(Member)
'Chris@123' wrote:

'jintsky' wrote:

'Chris@123' wrote:

See you at Heathrow!!

Chris@123
(Member)
'jintzky' wrote:

'Chris@123' wrote:

'jintsky' wrote:

'Chris@123' wrote:

See you at Heathrow!!

Chris@123
(Member)
Looking forward to it now seemed a long way off when I booked but we'll soon be off !
Carol Ann
(Member)
Hello, I've also booked for the 13th and its my first time. Really excited though, do you know how many people are on the trip?
jintzky
(Member)
Hi I am doing the trip on 13th September - any hints and tips re clothes to take etc?