Mick W
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Less than 2 months now and really looking forward to this trip.

Booked the Swamp tour (optional) today so now fully paid up.

Been doing a bit of planning for a few things I intend to do in the four great Cities we will visit (on top of the JY itinerary).

Looking forward to meeting everyone, especially those that have been on the various posts on this forum. Its going to be a fantastic trip.

Mick

Julie17
(Member)
'Mick wrote:

Been doing a bit of planning for a few things I intend to do in the four great Cities we will visit (on top of the JY itinerary).

Looking forward to meeting everyone, especially those that have been on the various posts on this forum. Its going to be a fantastic trip.

Mick

We'll warn the alligators you're on your way when we see them on the 20th Oct trip!

Mick W
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julie17' wrote:

'Mick wrote:

Mick

We'll warn the alligators you're on your way when we see them on the 20th Oct trip!

Make sure you dont leave them hungry :D

Have a great trip :thumbup:

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
So excited and getting all the places I want to visit sorted in my head so I do not forget :thumbup:

Missed the alligator swamp tour in 2008 due to a hurricane so looking forward to that.

Jan