Jonesdiehard
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just booked for the 26th May on this one( 1st trip to the Cilento coast - impressed) any other of you lovely people going - or you old hats like Mike W or boscatt have any good advice.
marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

This is a relatively new trip and it takes quite a while for people to post reviews online however i have been to the Croatian parts of the trip except Krka National Park and i had a great time. I always google and do a little research to see what the places are like to get me in the mood.

Please do remember to write a review upon your return.

All the best, Mark!

Bosuncat
(Member)
I've been to Opatija (well for a short half day trip). Not a bad town. Looks to be some decent shopping and the promenade is nice.
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I have booked this trip for 9 June so hope you will post a review of the trip on your return. I have been to Italy, but never been to the Dolomites and also have never been to Croatia so am really looking forward to this trip. Look forward to reading your review. Have a wonderful time.

Regards

Jaya

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jaya,

I promise you'll have a smashing time!

Like i have said, i have visited most of the Croatian parts but the Italy never disappoints!

What are your other travelling plans for this year?

Mark

barbara lou
(Member)
I am thinking of booking this trip but there doesn't seem to be much feed back. Really fancy holidaying in this area, I went years ago when it was Yugoslavia and it was beautiful. It will be my first time with Just You if its not this destination can anyone suggest any other.?
marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi barbara,

It is a brand new holiday which is the reason why there is little feedback on it. New holidays take a while to be estanlished and for a review to be posted online. I have been to the Opatija part of the trip and it is amazing.

Maybe you'll be the first one to write a review:)

All the best.

Mark

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mark

I have booked Calabria for later in the year - flying out on 30 August. Would have loved to go to South Africa in September, but was advised against any jabs for this year so had to put this on hold. Hopefully next year. Might try to squeeze in another short break if I can - have to make up for the lost time!! What about you?

Barbara, there will not be any feedback on this trip as it is a new one for this year. I am sure it is going to be a great holiday. I can't wait. Why don't you join me on 9 June?

Jaya

sjm533
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Mark

I have booked Calabria for later in the year - flying out on 30 August. Would have loved to go to South Africa in September, but was advised against any jabs for this year so had to put this on hold. Hopefully next year. Might try to squeeze in another short break if I can - have to make up for the lost time!! What about you?

Barbara, there will not be any feedback on this trip as it is a new one for this year. I am sure it is going to be a great holiday. I can't wait. Why don't you join me on 9 June?

Jaya

Hi Jaya,

I am sure you will love Calabria. If this year is anything like last then be prepared to be treated like royalty at the hotel.

Sylvia

mikew
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

Sorry to say I can't offer any advice on the Croatia part of the tour as I've never been to that part of the world. However, I've travelled extensively in Italy (Venice, Rome, Tuscany, Amalfi coast) and, as Mark says, it never disappoints. This sounds like a lovely tour and I'm sure that you'll have a great time. Wonderful scenery, architecture and history, not to mention the food and drink! - what's there not to enjoy!

Have a great time and I'd be really interested to read a review on your return.

All the best

Mike

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sylvia

Can't wait to be treated like royalty. The hotel does look lovely - I don't usually look at the hotels on the internet, but could not resist looking this one up and everything about it is great. I am already counting the days though not looking forward to the late return back to Gatwick. Unless the timings change, I may just book a room at Premier Inn and take the train back home the next day as do not like travelling on trains very late at night.

Regards

Jaya