jilly52
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello to you all ,

i haves booked this holiday June 13th ,please get in touch if anyone has booked this holiday , or thinking about booking , it sounds very interesting with a variable activities and with a little bit of beach time which suits me .

thanks

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

I am trying to find a suitable date for this holiday. I did the Istrian Coast tour which was great!!! Please remember to write a review upon your return.

Thanks

Mark

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I have not booked this trip, but may end up doing so if the one I have booked does not go ahead due to lack of enough people. At the moment I am booked on Discover Italy and Croatia trip and have been told that it may not go ahead as at the moment I am the only one who has booked it. I have made a list of alternatives and Croatia & Makarska Riviera is one of them.

Jaya

jilly52
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jaya

I have not heard anything yet , i hope it goes ahead as this holiday looks like a good mixture of activities, it can be a little disheartening when they get cancelled .

jilly52
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'marks' wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to find a suitable date for this holiday. I did the Istrian Coast tour which was great!!! Please remember to write a review upon your return.

Thanks

Mark

Hi Mark yes i will let you know when i return , looking forward to it , and hoping there is enough interest for it to go ahead .

jilly52
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi

I have not booked this trip, but may end up doing so if the one I have booked does not go ahead due to lack of enough people. At the moment I am booked on Discover Italy and Croatia trip and have been told that it may not go ahead as at the moment I am the only one who has booked it. I have made a list of alternatives and Croatia & Makarska Riviera is one of them.

Jaya

Just to let you know Jaya i have been in touch with just you today and this trip already has 16 on so it will be going ahead and there is a lot of interest too they said . Gill

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Gill

I am now booked on Discover Italy and Croatia trip departing on 9 June since 2 June trip is not going ahead. Will have to add the Croatia & Makarska Riviera to my long list of places to visit.

Jaya