oaces
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
just booked first solo trip, any info would be welcome
marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

I have been to Croatia in the summer and I loved it. Can't say what it is like during the winter however from what i have heard it is great as well!

Let us know how it goes.

Mark

amy2003
(Member)
Hi Oaces

I have just booked the same holiday It is the first Christmas on my own I was dreading it but now I feel so excited

I think the cold weather will add to the seasonal feel I have been with JY before and everyone mixed in to make it a realy enjoyable hol.The reps are very good.Look forward to meeting you

Joan

oaces
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'amy2003' wrote:

Hi Oaces

I have just booked the same holiday It is the first Christmas on my own I was dreading it but now I feel so excited

I think the cold weather will add to the seasonal feel I have been with JY before and everyone mixed in to make it a realy enjoyable hol.The reps are very good.Look forward to meeting you

Joan

Hi Joan,

This is also my first christmas away solo . I am flying from Edinburgh a bit worried about the connecting flight.

Oaces [Margaret]

oaces
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Joan ,

Where are you flying from ?

Margaret [oaces]

amy2003
(Member)
'oaces' wrote:

Hi Joan ,

Where are you flying from ?

Margaret [oaces]

I am flying from Manchester to Gatwick I have to get the train to Manchester from York first so I am travelingdown the day before and staying at the airport Premier Inn.I think if you are a bit nervous

give yourself plenty of time

Joan

amy2003
(Member)
Hi Margaret I am flying from Manchester to Gatwick staying at the Premier Inn at the airport the night before.
oaces
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Joan ,

I am flying from Edinburgh ,which is my nearest airport only about a 30 minute drive away .

Margaret